Whiles running in the park this morning, i saw an older man running like a pro. I very much wanted to talk to him about his workout routine cos he looked really good. Lo and behold, he called me to come run a lap with him. His name is Amir and according to him, he runs 13 miles every single day and has run 8 marathons, 2 including the Boston Marathon. I was in awe. I guess i need to step up my running game and log in more miles since my new running buddy, Amir is a beast! The last thing i need is a 61-year-old making me look weak and old.
- Me when i wake up: YES! Breakfast time!
- Me eating breakfast: I can't wait till snack time.
- Me eating snack: Yay, lunch in 3 hours!
- Me eating lunch: 3 hours till snack whoop whoop
- Me at snack : Dinner is soon, omg why can't it come faster?
- Me at dinner: Can i just go to sleep and wake up to eat more?